How Running a FREE Seminar can Generate you FREE Leads
It’s the member requests that decide what additional content gets added into the FitPro Portal
And this week it was on the topic of How To Run A FREE Seminar…
This has come off the back of the YouTube series I did with Huw Phillips the other week, where he shared one of his many lead generation sources we by running free seminars in his area
So I jumped on a call with Huw and went over step by step with him, into how he runs his seminars so successfully…
Here are a few quick points to what he said
– The Topic: Listen to your clients to see what help they need, the stuff they talk about is what the mass public are also thinking about
– Finding a Venue: If you are unable to do it at your gym or studio. Consider looking at local community halls, church halls, locally run coffee shops that would let you rent the room or area for 1-2 hours
– Deciding on Pricing: as this is all about generating leads and building KLT, all the seminars we run are FREE. In future I may run paid seminars, but for now the free ones are designed to generate the high-quality leads
– Advertising: We spend zero pounds on advertising and focus more on referrals, telling our clients about the event and getting them to spread the message to their friends about it.
– Event Content: We decide on a few main topics we want to work on, then design the seminar around that. There are no presentations, no scripts, just a free-flowing discussion to keep the audience engaged.
– Selling At The End: As the seminar is running and I am hearing what the audience is saying, I decide usually on 2-3 people I would like to offer a free trial too. Therefore we don’t try to sell to anyone directly at the seminar and focus more on making the content we deliver during it as useful as possible.
– Post Event: At the end of the event, we give everyone a workbook that they can go away with. This covers a few of our training principles and gives them an insight into how we work and how they can get results themselves. Again the seminar is all about delivering the best possible content and not focused on the sale.
– Anything Else: As long as you listen to what topics your clients talk about, your seminar should get a good turn out. Make sure to keep everything as simple as possible and not plan anything months in advance, and again be sure to over-deliver.
It really was a great interview we did with Huw for The FitPro Portal members
Want to see the interview in full?
Then come and join us inside The FitPro Portal for just £7 for your first 30 days
This week is all about getting your finances in place to make sure we hit the ground running when we re-open Daniel explained the Profit First Formula and implementing it into your fitness business Tuesday I shared 4 tips we're doing at DKnine right now to keep...
This week is all about getting your finances in check ⬇️ On Monday Daniel explained the Profit First Formula and how you can implement it in your fitness business On Tuesday I shared 4 strategies we're doing at DKnine to make sure we move out of lockdown successfully...
This week is all about finances and most of all making sure we're ready to go when we are allowed to re-open Yesterday was our Guest Interview with Daniel sharing his knowledge on the Profit First Formula 🙌🏻 Today I'm sharing financial tips to get you set up and make...