How Running a FREE Seminar can Generate you FREE Leads
It’s the member requests that decide what additional content gets added into the FitPro Portal
And this week it was on the topic of How To Run A FREE Seminar…
This has come off the back of the YouTube series I did with Huw Phillips the other week, where he shared one of his many lead generation sources we by running free seminars in his area
So I jumped on a call with Huw and went over step by step with him, into how he runs his seminars so successfully…
Here are a few quick points to what he said
– The Topic: Listen to your clients to see what help they need, the stuff they talk about is what the mass public are also thinking about
– Finding a Venue: If you are unable to do it at your gym or studio. Consider looking at local community halls, church halls, locally run coffee shops that would let you rent the room or area for 1-2 hours
– Deciding on Pricing: as this is all about generating leads and building KLT, all the seminars we run are FREE. In future I may run paid seminars, but for now the free ones are designed to generate the high-quality leads
– Advertising: We spend zero pounds on advertising and focus more on referrals, telling our clients about the event and getting them to spread the message to their friends about it.
– Event Content: We decide on a few main topics we want to work on, then design the seminar around that. There are no presentations, no scripts, just a free-flowing discussion to keep the audience engaged.
– Selling At The End: As the seminar is running and I am hearing what the audience is saying, I decide usually on 2-3 people I would like to offer a free trial too. Therefore we don’t try to sell to anyone directly at the seminar and focus more on making the content we deliver during it as useful as possible.
– Post Event: At the end of the event, we give everyone a workbook that they can go away with. This covers a few of our training principles and gives them an insight into how we work and how they can get results themselves. Again the seminar is all about delivering the best possible content and not focused on the sale.
– Anything Else: As long as you listen to what topics your clients talk about, your seminar should get a good turn out. Make sure to keep everything as simple as possible and not plan anything months in advance, and again be sure to over-deliver.
It really was a great interview we did with Huw for The FitPro Portal members
Want to see the interview in full?
Then come and join us inside The FitPro Portal for just £7 for your first 30 days
Happy Friday! And we have come to the end of our week all based on Sales 💸 On Monday Neil talked all about the art of selling in the fitness industry 💪🏻 Tuesday I walked you through 5 sales tips from sending confirmation messages, welcoming them, the consultation &...
I Have to Share this with You! 💪🏻 Todays episode is a little off topic 👉🏼 This week we've been talking about sales On Monday Neil shared the art of fitness selling Tuesday, I shared with you another 5 great tips for selling And yesterday we discussed whats working...
This week is all about generating sales We started off with Neil coming on & sharing his knowledge on the art of making sales Yesterday we gave you 5 tips from sending confirmation messages, welcoming them, walking through the consultation & making that sale 🙌🏻 Today...