How Running a FREE Seminar can Generate you FREE Leads
It’s the member requests that decide what additional content gets added into the FitPro Portal
And this week it was on the topic of How To Run A FREE Seminar…
This has come off the back of the YouTube series I did with Huw Phillips the other week, where he shared one of his many lead generation sources we by running free seminars in his area
So I jumped on a call with Huw and went over step by step with him, into how he runs his seminars so successfully…
Here are a few quick points to what he said
– The Topic: Listen to your clients to see what help they need, the stuff they talk about is what the mass public are also thinking about
– Finding a Venue: If you are unable to do it at your gym or studio. Consider looking at local community halls, church halls, locally run coffee shops that would let you rent the room or area for 1-2 hours
– Deciding on Pricing: as this is all about generating leads and building KLT, all the seminars we run are FREE. In future I may run paid seminars, but for now the free ones are designed to generate the high-quality leads
– Advertising: We spend zero pounds on advertising and focus more on referrals, telling our clients about the event and getting them to spread the message to their friends about it.
– Event Content: We decide on a few main topics we want to work on, then design the seminar around that. There are no presentations, no scripts, just a free-flowing discussion to keep the audience engaged.
– Selling At The End: As the seminar is running and I am hearing what the audience is saying, I decide usually on 2-3 people I would like to offer a free trial too. Therefore we don’t try to sell to anyone directly at the seminar and focus more on making the content we deliver during it as useful as possible.
– Post Event: At the end of the event, we give everyone a workbook that they can go away with. This covers a few of our training principles and gives them an insight into how we work and how they can get results themselves. Again the seminar is all about delivering the best possible content and not focused on the sale.
– Anything Else: As long as you listen to what topics your clients talk about, your seminar should get a good turn out. Make sure to keep everything as simple as possible and not plan anything months in advance, and again be sure to over-deliver.
It really was a great interview we did with Huw for The FitPro Portal members
Want to see the interview in full?
Then come and join us inside The FitPro Portal for just £7 for your first 30 days
There is a crazy stat out there that says something like 80% of us checks our phone within 15 minutes of waking up 😴 And I can guarantee that of the 80% of us that check our phones on waking, about 90% of us... Check one of our favourite social media platforms😩 We...
We all know the power of using social media It has changed the world in so many ways It has also made it much, much easier for us to reach new potential leads and clients 🙌 🤷♂️ Yet there are times when we feel lost, baffled by what to post 🤷♂️ What is working and...
Welcome to this weeks guest interview on the FitPro Daily 🙌 Today's guest interview focuses on a very unique side to marketing as we look at behaviour change & mindset with Gary Mendoza Having been one of the very first Personal Trainer in the UK, Gary knowledge is...