Here are 5 different types of testimonials you will want 👊
Testimonials can make the difference between a sign-up and a missed opportunity
If the prospect can relate with a testimonial, your chances of making that sale dramatically increases 🙌
Yet not everybody wants to take a before and after
Not everyone wants to be recorded giving you a video review for you to share all over Facebook
So today I wanted to give you a few different ways of getting reviews from your clients 👊
1) Before & After… we just mentioned these above, nothing better than a visible picture to show results
2) Video review… mentioned that above too
3) Written testimonial… this to be posted on your Facebook page and Google My Business profile
4) Why Board… A picture of them holding a whiteboard with “WHY” they joined your fitness programme
The final one would be like the last gasp effort if any of the above failed
5) Facebook Message… get them to message you how they have found training at your place, then blur out their name and picture
For us at DKnine
We make sure we get a minimum of 2 of these from each client during the initial 6 weeks
Then if possible a further one once they move into our LTP
Go get those testimonials and make more sales 👊
There is a crazy stat out there that says something like 80% of us checks our phone within 15 minutes of waking up 😴 And I can guarantee that of the 80% of us that check our phones on waking, about 90% of us... Check one of our favourite social media platforms😩 We...
We all know the power of using social media It has changed the world in so many ways It has also made it much, much easier for us to reach new potential leads and clients 🙌 🤷♂️ Yet there are times when we feel lost, baffled by what to post 🤷♂️ What is working and...
Welcome to this weeks guest interview on the FitPro Daily 🙌 Today's guest interview focuses on a very unique side to marketing as we look at behaviour change & mindset with Gary Mendoza Having been one of the very first Personal Trainer in the UK, Gary knowledge is...