Here are 5 different types of testimonials you will want ?
Testimonials can make the difference between a sign-up and a missed opportunity
If the prospect can relate with a testimonial, your chances of making that sale dramatically increases ?
Yet not everybody wants to take a before and after
Not everyone wants to be recorded giving you a video review for you to share all over Facebook
So today I wanted to give you a few different ways of getting reviews from your clients ?
1) Before & After… we just mentioned these above, nothing better than a visible picture to show results
2) Video review… mentioned that above too
3) Written testimonial… this to be posted on your Facebook page and Google My Business profile
4) Why Board… A picture of them holding a whiteboard with “WHY” they joined your fitness programme
The final one would be like the last gasp effort if any of the above failed
5) Facebook Message… get them to message you how they have found training at your place, then blur out their name and picture
For us at DKnine
We make sure we get a minimum of 2 of these from each client during the initial 6 weeks
Then if possible a further one once they move into our LTP
Go get those testimonials and make more sales ?
Menopause is a time when many women start to experience a decline in their overall health. This can be due to a number of factors, including hormonal changes, lifestyle choices, and the aging process. As a woman, you should use this as a reminder that you must take...
Having kids can be one of the biggest joys in life, but it can also be one of the biggest time-suckers. Suddenly, you have to juggle work, family, and social obligations, and it can be tough to find time for yourself. If you're a busy parent who's struggling to find...
It's not a hidden fact that going to the gym has multiple benefits. Some of these benefits are immediate, while others take time to develop. Nevertheless, each and every benefit is worth reaping, whether you're looking to improve your physical health, mental...