Love social media & marketing? Have a passion for health & fitness?
Then we may have the position for YOU!
We are looking to take on a Digital Marketing & Social Media Executive to run our paid marketing & organic digital marketing channels
You’d be part of a fun, creative & passionate team, based in Cardiff
You’ll bring your existing experience in digital marketing & social media to manage our marketing channels to deliver the best possible results & the leads required for the sales team to grow their business.
As The Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for:
* Mapping out & presenting your marketing plans to the management & sales team
* Build, run & manage the business paid marketing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & TikTok
* Build, run & manage the business organic campaigns on social, email, outreach & more
* Support & guide current staff with their clients to ensure the client accounts are succeeding
For maximum success in the role, you will need:
* Attention to detail
* Driven personality
* Positive work ethic
* Creativity & eye for detail
* Strong customer service
* Awareness of current trends
* Enthusiastic about getting ahead of the curve when it comes to marketing
This is an office-based role in St Mellons, Cardiff, working 40 hours per week. Please note this role does not offer a home-from-working option or on a self-employed freelance basis.
A bit about us!
FitPro Lead Gen is all about helping busy Fitness Businesses of all sizes & from all around the world grow & scale their Fitness Business with a daily flow of leads & creative marketing techniques.
Many of the clients are busy and don’t have the time to do it or just don’t have the knowledge & experience to run successful campaigns, & therefore reach out to us to help them with the growth of their Fitness Business.
Perks of the job!
* Competitive rates of pay, dependent on your experience.
* Yearly salary increase.
* Performance-based salary increases
* Free car parking.
* Pension scheme with employer contributions.
* Continued professional development.
* Relaxed & fun office environment with opportunities for career progression.
* & not to forget Breakfast Club Thursdays & lunch time games!
£25,000 – £30,000 per annum (salary negotiable dependent on experience)